CONTEND.AD

Tuesday 26 June 2012

MY HUSBAND LIKES ME IN FIGURE HUGGING DRESSES



Mercy Johnson who is arguable one of  the best actresses in the Nigerian movie industry says that has husband isn't worried a bit about her tight fitting dresses,she says he actually picks her dresses  for her. The sexy actress who recently won the Best Actress of The Year Award dedicated it to her husband, prince Odianose  Okojie whom she describes as the best thing that happened to me, mercy was quoted as saying "I can tell you with absolute joy that my dress sense is one of the qualities that attracted my husband to me.  As a  couple, we're happy and overcoming the challenges that comes with marriage.  He is not a conservative man.  He is forward-looking and fashion-conscious.  I love him dearly and he loves me in spite of my faults."
"You would be surprised to see the kind of clothes he specially picked for me from top designers around the world.  if I wear those clothes to public functions, many conservative people would have a heart attack." I have been pleading with him to let me be dressing like a married woman.  "Ours is a union build first on friendship,love, trust and complete faith in God"
We say lucky you Mercy








No comments:

Post a Comment