CONTEND.AD

Thursday 27 September 2012

SCARY BEAST KILLED AT MADONNA UNIVERSITY ELELE CAMPUS PORT HARCOURT

A friend just sent me these photos on BB today 

According to the gist, a small ravaging beast was initially killed by security personnel at the campus.
Few minutes later, a bigger beast that came for revenge was also killed.
The sender claimed everyone at Elele campus were very terrified because of the horrible beasts.
Hmmm this is so scary and like I always say these are end time Oghenebiko
First the baby  horse, followed by the baby with no neck and goat legs and now this, please people I am leaving olofofo work to be a pastor today and I say, thus say the lord repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.  A word is enough for the wise

1 comment:

  1. Godforbid na wetin be thiS? I just hope nobody was killed this looks like satan itself

    ReplyDelete