CONTEND.AD

Sunday 27 January 2013

I WANT A BIG AND WELL-ROUNDED BOOBS TO ENHANCE MY LOOKS – RAPPER COCO ICE

 Coco Ice is an upcoming Nigerian rapper


“I will love to have a breast enlargement. I’ve been craving for bigger boobs since I was a teen. My current size is 36. I want a big and well-rounded boobs to enhance my looks. Having a bigger chest is cool and sexier. Guys everywhere drool over ladies with big boobs. And the ladies with heavy boobs that are in the entertainment business that I admire are Mercy Johnson, Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, to mention a few.”

1 comment:

  1. There are some women who want to have bigger breast since it will make them feel more confident. As long as they make sure they undergo a safe practice, I say go for girls who wants to boost their confidence. =)

    Terry Bayer

    ReplyDelete