CONTEND.AD

Monday 29 April 2013

VIDEO: NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS CAMILLA MBEREKPE DELIVERED FROM DEMONIC SPIRIT (IN REAL LIFE)

 Oky I know this is coming late from me (school thingz) the story of Camilla Mberekpe confessing to be a witch has been trending all day, my question is how many people actually watch her confess hmmmmm God is watching us ohhh, I don’t know her but I will not be part of the people spreading the news that she confessed because I did not watch the video I only saw the photos I posted on my blog, if you read what is written on the screen there is nothing like I am a witch, so we should learn to say things the way we see them, she was possessed by the evil spirit but thank God for the blood of Jesus by his grace she is delivered my question is where did she confess/say  she is a witch, still looking for the video though, my 2 cent, click on read more to view video



Somebody just sent me this link on my blog to watch the video, i did and she never said she is a witch if you can't see video click on the HERE
 The evil spirit says "she  (evil spirit) came from the deep ocean 
The evil spirit says "she has a gift but I (evil spirit) killed it"
 The evil spirit says, "Nothing is working for her"

3 comments:

  1. Poddesk bless you for this writeup pls click here to view video she never said she was a witch she is only possessed by an evil spirit, why are you bloggers lieing to view the video click here and and upload to your blog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaeNqYHbA7M

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't believe the story of her confessing it all looks scripted jare but if its not then naija blogger just succeeded in destroying her career with this witch story

    ReplyDelete
  3. confession or not, mamiwater or evil demon all that witch

    ReplyDelete