CONTEND.AD

Saturday 22 June 2013

“THE GREATEST MISTAKE I HAVE EVER MADE IN MY LIFE WAS MY INABILITY TO MEET MICHAEL BEFORE HIS DEATH”- NIGERIA’S MICHAEL JACKSON WALKO-CHILKO

 Nigeria’s Michael Jackson look-alike, Michael Eze popularly known as Walko-Chilko says his only regret is not meeting the late Micheal Jackson before he died according to him

Expressing regrets with Vanguard, Walko-Chilko  said,
 “ The greatest mistake I have ever made in my life was my inability to meet Michael before his death. While he lived, people advised me to send my photograph to him, but I never took the advice seriously until after his death.”
However, explaining why he decided to imitate the late Michael Jackson’s lifestyle even after his death, Walko-Chilko said:
“I play pop and I’m a good dancer. I  believe I have the same look with Michael Jackson despite my colour. I admire Jackson very much and I believe even the life a black man is living today is imitated”,

No comments:

Post a Comment