CONTEND.AD

Tuesday 17 September 2013

MADNESS: GOAT SOLD FOR $3.46 MILLION IN SAUDI ARABIA

Famous Goat
cheque
 At times I just wonder what goes on in the head of reach people how can somebody pay $3.46 million got a goat, crazy is the goat made of gold, will it live forever?, does it vomit money all sort has being going through my head after I came across this story anyway the gist is that a certain Saudi businessman sold his one of a kind goat for $3.46 million.
Local newspaper Okaz reported that the sale of the animal for 13 million Saudi riyals ($3.46 million) caused a stir on social media. Experts interested in goat trading said the animal had unique features and is a rare breed, according to the report.
just like me even the Saudis and expatriates on social media have wondered why the man purchased the goat paying such a huge price and considered it sheer extravagance.
To me Primrose this is sheer madness shekina what’s your take on this do you agree with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment