CONTEND.AD

Tuesday 17 September 2013

A MUST WATCH: MITCHELL BRUNINGS - REDEMPTION SONG - THE VOICE OF HOLLAND SEASON

My son Tevin just worked into my room to say mummy Rose (thats what my kids call me Lol) have you heard of Mitchell Brunings and I'm like Mitchell who? is he a basket baller and he said no just listen to him on youtube okay mama you don't seem to be interested in him hold on and he brought his Iphone and played the video for me instantly goose bump came all over me who the hell is that I asked, did Bob Marley come back to life to let us know he is still very much around or better still like my daughter Yoma just said did he cut his dreadlocks so we don't recognise him as the real Bob Lol. I guess my son is a huge fan cos he just gave me all the info about Mitchell .  Enjoy peeps and hope you enjoy him as much as I do

1 comment: