CONTEND.AD

Monday 30 September 2013

PRIMMY'S CORNER: REST IN PEACE MALLEY MY PET GRANDCHILD

Today has being a sad day in my house I was sitting in the living room enjoying my lunch and watching the Wendy Show only to be distracted by the cry of mummy mummy  from the baby of the house Troy, I was confused and trying to figure out what is happened to put my son in such a start of sadness and tears only to hear 

Troy: Mally is dead (Pet fish)

Primmy : whattttttt  ohh Mally, that is so sad 

Troy sobbing: I really cared for Mally

Primmy : God gives and takes at will bobo, and I want into a sermon of no matter what happens we must praise and thank God, why Troy looked at me with a look of what the hell is she going on about, was she listening, I just lost my fish mama

Troy:  Okay I want to have a Funeral for Mally and I want everybody in aunty Betty’s house to come for the funeral 

Primmy : hmmmmm 

Troy: yeah the Emelus  I want them to attend the funeral

I had no choice but to dial  aunty Betty's number for Troy to talk to her, and bless them they all came out to support Troy and give Mally a decent burial, so Mally was buried amidst tears, laughter, long and short speeches biscuits and two bottles of Eva wine. 
Rest in peace Mally you will be greatly missed (26th Sept 2013 – 30th Sept 2013)


7 comments:

  1. Take hate Troy RIP Malley

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 days only and u guys killed him ?? Haba ! Anyway,una sorry nwo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao! Sad but funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Godson no go kill me, I don laugh tire! I beg primmy no tell am say I dey laugh oh. May the soul of Malley rest in peace in fish heaven oooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry troy may malley rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Troy, u did not invite me, sorry for ur pet

    ReplyDelete