CONTEND.AD

Saturday 28 December 2013

CRAZY: WHITE MAN TATTOOS NIGERIAN COAT OF ARMS ON HIS CHEST

Ukraine born Vladimir Maslovsky popularly known as "Oyinbo FlyBoi Nigerian" says he loves Nigeria so much that he can’t wait to visit as crazy as it seems Vladimir who speaks Igbo, Yoruba had the tattoo of Nigeria Coat of Arms on his body according to him 

"You don't have to be born in Nigeria to be a Nigerian. Yes am a white, but I'm so bleeping fully Nigerian … and I'm so proud that I met them, and they changed my life…So Thank you Lord, that is the best gift for me! So me now just waiting when i go finish my school and then i go enter Naija to make there some changes…. Yes We Can Be United! Yes We Can Be Faithful! Yes We Can Be Peaceful! Yes We Can Be Progressive! Orile ede to rewa ni nigeria Chukwu bụ onye okịke.Ọ bụ ọnye ọka ịwu. #unity and faith peace and progress! # tattoo One Love to you all my big NAIJA FAMILY! Respectfully yours "Oyinbo FlyBoi Nigerian'"

Hmmmmm to think some Nigerian are seriously thinking of how to disown naija "Oyinbo FlyBoi Nigerian" is seriously wishing to be one it is well

No comments:

Post a Comment