CONTEND.AD

Thursday 20 March 2014

DESPERATION THINGZ: THIS LADY CECILE CHIKITTA SHARES HER NUDE PICS ON FACEBOOK SOLICITING FOR SEX, OFFERS TO PAY ANY GUY WILLING TO HAVE SEX WITH HER (21+)

Wonders shall never end biko, a Kenyan lady Cecile Chikitta has taken desperation to a whole new level by posting  nude photos of herself soliciting for sex and had her Facebook account deactivated due to the no-nudity policy, exchange for sex. she even posted and bundles of cash

She posted the photos above with the caption

“any broke handsome dude around nairobi who wants to make some few cash this Friday night for just making me scream all night long at my house..you must be ready for an H:V-test coz I want it raw & dry no c*ndoms. Its been long since I got f****d!! oh my I am so h*rny even wet now”




This one don kolo shaa and some desperate guys will apply oooo hmmm I can just imagine her quietly and sheepishly attaching that  big disease  with the small name *coughs*  make una no ask me which one  just figure it out 




No comments:

Post a Comment