CONTEND.AD

Saturday 5 April 2014

AMERICA FOOTBALL STAR,CHAD OCHOCINCO SAY "I DON'T CARE HOW FINE A WOMAN IS,I LOSE INTEREST AFTER 6MONTHS "

 According to renowned American footballer Chad Ochocinco he loses interest in a woman after just 6 months and he doesn't believe in dating one woman 

“I don’t care how fine you are, for every fine woman, there’s a dude that is tired of that same woman. Human nature is undefeated and what I’ve always done, even in my past relationship, is tell the truth from jump. I never lied; I’m not going to lie to you. Why sell you a dream?
There are men out there that are willing to give their all, that have the discipline to be able to give them that storybook ending, that fairytale as I so call it. I think I’m good for that for about about 6 months. I’m on track, I’m good, [but] I don’t care how fine you are, I’m going to lose interest.I don’t want to sacrifice. Sacrifice my freedom? Why? Why lie? Why sell that dream like you’re going to be the only one”?

 Hmmmm now I know why you are single Chad


No comments:

Post a Comment