CONTEND.AD

Monday 28 July 2014

LAGBAJA BLASTS IYIOLA OMISORE, REJECTS HIS OFFER TO ENTERTAIN HIS SUPPORTERS

Ogaju!!! according to the Nation Muiscian Lagbaja over the weekend was approached by by Omisore campaign team to entertain supporters of Omisore holding in Osogbo Osun State next week but he declined offer saying:

"Though the court of the land discharged and acquitted you (Omisore) in the murder case against the former Minister of Justice in Nigeria, the late Cicero of Esa-Oke & foremost nationalist, Chief Bola Ige, I have deep-rooted innermost conviction that you are culpable in the death of my mentor and benefactor. If you offer me all the allocation of Osun State during your four-year-tenure peradventure you win (which I seriously doubt), I will not perform for Iyiola Omisore governorship election.”

No comments:

Post a Comment