CONTEND.AD

Wednesday 2 July 2014

TV HOST AND FOUNDER OF BEFFTA AWARDS PAULINE LONG AWARDED AMBASSADOR FOR PEACE AWARD DURING THE YOUTH ACHIEVEMENT AWARD PROGRAMME

Tv host speaker and founder of BEFFTA wards Pauline Long,  was  awarded  Ambassador for Peace by he Universal Peace Federation the event took place at the t House of Parliament, the event celebrates the voluntarism of young people and recognises their efforts, encouraging them and others to keep doing good and going beyond what is expected of them. Pauline took to her Facebook page to express her excitement and appreciation, read her post to below


“Anyone who is familiar with me knows I don't pick up phone calls or reply to texts after certain hours but tonight my phone is non-stop with congratulations messages and I'm appreciating it. THANK YOU!!!!! It is official, I am now a UNIVERSAL PEACE FEDERATION AMBASSADOR FOR PEACE GLOBALLY. The special award was presented to me by Rt Hon Sir Richard Ottaway MP. Best day of my life as my children were given the day off school to witness the proceeding in parliament attended by several MPs and peers. I was surrounded by people who have nothing but love for me and one man who always has my back introduced me on stage... Dr Dayo Olomu wow!!! I'm overwhelmed. Thank you so so so so much for being part of this historic day, thank you for coming to support me”

No comments:

Post a Comment