CONTEND.AD

Tuesday 16 September 2014

SHOCKING: MEET MOTHER AND DAUGHTER WHO ARE LESBIAN LOVERS

Mary and Vertasha Carter
 This is one of the shocking stories I have read so far yes I hear of men sleeping with their daughter not mothers sleeping with their daughters indeed the world is coming to an end with all these Sodom and Gomorra this happening around the world  I am personally convinced that  our Master Jesus is almost here. According to reports, Mary Carter said she is have a love affair with her daughter read what she has to say below



“Vertasha and I knew we were attracted to each other when she was sixteen. But we decided to wait to have sex until she was eighteen, legally of age. We are now going public with our relationship to help others who might be in gay mother/daughter relationship feel confident and okay about coming out. We want the world to know we love each other as mother and daughter and romantically.”

Laws forbid incest mostly because of inbreeding and the birth defects that can often come as a consequence.

“We’re women, so Vertasha  and I obviously can’t make children,” Mary Carter continued. “It’d be one thing if her daddy (he’s out of the picture) got her pregnant and a baby was born with deformities, but we’re not hurting anyone. We’re a new minority and just want acceptance.”

Vertasha is apparently happy with the relationship as well.

“My mom is still my mom. She does normal mom stuff: buys me clothes, pays for food, tells me to make our bed. We just happen to enjoy sex with each other too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment