CONTEND.AD

Thursday 20 November 2014

IS BRYMO THROWING SHADES AT FLAVOUR'S ALBUM SUCCESS?

Earlier today Flavour's marketer Obiano music announced that Flavours new album  "Thankful" sold a million copies in less than 5 days with receipts as proof I guess this information didn't go down well with some badpeople musicians but one of these people in the person of singer Brymo who took to twitter to show his disbelief, only God knows if he eventually saw the receipts because he eventually apologised.
I am shocked Thankful sold only 1 million copies only I was expecting 5 million in 5 days, does Brymo know the number of fans Flavour has in the east alone? Enugu, Owerri, Onitsha name it, not to mention francophone countries please Brymo take several seats before I vent my anger on your as a mega fan of Flavour.Read his tweets below




Please I need ten copies biko

No comments:

Post a Comment