CONTEND.AD

Tuesday 4 November 2014

PRIMMY'S CORNER: ARISE NIGERIA YOUTHS TIME FOR A CHANGE (VOTE WISELY )

I am not interested in whatever parties they are in or under, I am only interest in change. I just want to see every papa nnuku and mama nnuku (grandfathers and mothers) in politics go on permanent retirement.


I am tired of seeing my late grandparent's age mates still holding political office, not delivering, stealing and saving our monies for their kids instead of setting the right examples for them. About time for a change, Nigerian youths arise do the right thing vote for them.
I beg una umu youths keep jealousy aside and support your own they are young and vibrant, they understand us and are bold enough to come out and make that that change that we crave for, please encourage them, vote them into office come 2015,they are the VOICE OF TOMORROW.
If only we in the diaspora are allowed to vote me and my household would have voted for them.
Well done guts I am proud of you

#rantingmatters

No comments:

Post a Comment