CONTEND.AD

Tuesday 30 December 2014

HOW I SPENT MY CHRISTMAS - SALIU ERE (OLA ERE PHOTOGRAPHY)

Saliu Ere popularly known is Ola Ere photos is one of the popular Afro-Irish photographers we have here in Ireland.

How did you spend your Christmas?
Honestly was working till 6pm on Christmas day. A lady I covered her wedding last year 2013 booked me for her daughter`s birthday party which was the same day as Xmas day, been a man of my word I had to, even though my wife and kids were mumbling..but it was all fun as I came back home before dinner to celebrate with my family. “One’s family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: Govern a family as you would cook a small fish – very gently.   AS MY PLANS FOR THE NEW YEAR.... Simply be the best in my craft. 2014 has been awesome

Any plans for the New year?
Life is beautiful and in 2015 am keeping my head high, chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. Thank you lady Prim

No comments:

Post a Comment