CONTEND.AD

Friday 26 December 2014

XMAS THINGZ: READ HOW SOME OF OUR DUBLIN BASED AFRO-IRISH CELEBRITIES SPENT THEIR CHRISTMAS

As usual my olofofo antenna went snooping around for info on how some of our Ireland based Afro-Irish celebrities spent the Christmas (Yes at times I like to know what goes on and I am sure you lol) anyways I was able to get some information from a few of them so here is the gist do not say I told you shaa

Renowned Gospel singer and motivator Mr Solomon Ijigade popularly know as AY I call him brother Ayo had this to say

How did you  celebrate on Christmas day?
Christmas came with its abundance of joy and usual buzz, with the full knowledge of the remembrance of the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
On Christmas day, after the usual family morning prayers, I enjoyed breakfast in bed with my wife and children...unwrapped gifts...then went ahead to Church for a short celebration service and had a good time there.


We came home and spent the evening together as a family. We did reminisce on how much fun we had back home last year Christmas and new year, as celebrating Christmas and new year back home is more interesting and fun! Well, with the extended family around, you know:-)
With couple more music ministrations to wrap up the year, looking forward to spending time with my immediate family, my band and my local Church as it's been a very good but busy year by God's grace, traveled much and was more on the road with my team in the year.. Planning to visit the Titanic in Belfast with my wife and children before the end of the year and couple more interesting places also.

Any plans for the New Year?
I'm looking forward to enjoying God's perfect will for me, my family and my ministry next year 2015.. I've come to a point that all I want is His perfect will for me. I do have plans you know, new singles to be released, album launch, music concert to bless souls, to evangelize even more, to honour more international invitations to minister in songs even with my team and so on......but like I said, they are plans, His perfect will be done in the year 2015 and beyond.
Let me quickly use this opportunity to thank great men and women of God and ministries both home and abroad that have invited me to be a blessing to them in the year, thanks for your support sirs' & mas' and for believing in me.
My band "Ayòmíkún" says a big thanks also to our friends that called us to grace their occasions with gospel music in the year! May celebration never cease in your homes!
Thanks to all my fans, friends and colleagues for your love and support too. Much love!
See you in 2015...in your Churches, occasions, your cities, your countries and your worlds as God pleases..amen.
With love, Solomon Ayomikun Ijigade.
"Solomon Ijigade Music Ministries"


JOE REPREZENTER
Dublin based singer  and fonder Strong Entertainments Mr Joe Reprezenter

How did you spend your Christmas
First let me say a Merry Christmas from your favourite boy, son, brother & friend.
I thank God for his grace, mercy, favour, and protection throughout the year. 2014 as been a year of experience and exploration. I spent and  enjoyed my Xmas day with my little brother, spent some quality time with family and partied with my friends.

Any plans for the new year?
My new year resolution for 2015 is for God's plan and purpose to manifest in my life as he said in Jeremiah 29:11
. I trust God his plans and purpose for my life in 2015 is going to be magnificent.

Happy new year in advance and may God continue to bless each and everyone of us as we move forward in the year 2015 in Jesus name, Amen.


BEZZY OBALOLA

Dublin based singer Bezzy had this to say

Its you boy beezy Merry xmas to everyone out there… 

My xmas was fun I  got to spend it with my whole family this year something I haven't achieve in many years, so thats the biggest gift I could ever ask for. Mum made jollof rice and chicken with nice juicy salad, we all share our visions for next year on the table and the whole family was united. I love christmas season so much .

Any plans for Next year?
 My plan for next year is to brand myself in nigeria, promote my single Nationwide, and drop couple of videos and work with couple of international artist. so expect a new beezy next year with bigger goals and achievement. Thanks for always supporting me and i promise i will never let you guys down.

No comments:

Post a Comment