CONTEND.AD

Sunday 18 January 2015

I CAN MAKE LOVE FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY - NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS ADEDIWURA ADESEGHA

Fast rising Yoruba actress Adediwura Adesegha says she can make love from Monday to Friday as long as the guy is right, and she has the strength. To her s*x is no big deal and should be a freestyle thing especially to adults who are very much ready for the game. She had a long chat with a Vanguard reporter about men and s*x and below is what Adediwura said. Enjoy! 

“My lifestyle doesn't revolve around any man, if you can’t satisfy me in bed, I will let you know you cannot satisfy me .We will find a way out. Is it not about making love? I will tell you this is the way I want you to do it. Give it to me this way. I am an adult, I see no reason why I should shy away from that if I really think he is okay enough for me,” she said.


“S*x is a free style, it depends on one’s opinion. If you are an adult why shouldn’t you have it? It has to do with the individual. It is not something to be discussed generally. My own view about s*x is enjoying yourself. If I feel like having it, I will. If I don’t feel like, then I keep myself. I can decide to have it Monday to Friday, if I have the strength and if the man is there for me. I think my power can condone everyday s*x. It depends on what I want at that moment,” she added.

Talking about her heavily endowed b**bs, Adediwura says she believes there are others who are ahead of her in that line in the movie industry and she will place herself in category C or B.

“I will put myself in category C or may be category B. I have people who are in the category A like Ronke Oshodi Oke or Foluke Daramola,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment