CONTEND.AD

Wednesday 4 February 2015

WE DID NOT ADOPT A BABY - PROUDLY GAY NIGERIAN BISI ALIMI

When I read this story I knew there has to be more to this photos and rumours of Bisi and partner having adopted a baby anyway the truth is out below is what Bisi posted on his instagram page

Below is a statement from my publicist as regards the rumour making round of me being a father.........
"It has come to our attention that there are pictures making round that Bisi Alimi (Nigeria foremost gay rights advocate) is now a father.


This story started when Linda Ikeji put out a post suggesting that this has happened.

I want to inform you that as Bisi Alimi publicist, no such thing has happened. Bisi was visiting a new arrival to his family; his nephew on the weekend 31st January.

Also I want to make clear that Bisi Alimi though is in a relationship, he is not in anyway married.

We hope this will clear the air about the rumour surrounding his paternity.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment