CONTEND.AD

Wednesday 4 February 2015

YES MY SON IS TRANSITIONING INTO A WOMAN AND I AM PROUD OF HIM- BRUCE JENNERS MOM ESTHER JENNER

Odikwa egwu so this is true according to RadarOnline Bruce Jenner's mother has confirmed that he is undergoing the transition to become a woman.Speaking to RadarOnline, Esther Jenner said
'I just learned about his transition. Bruce filled me in, and we had a very long, long, long talk about it.

"have never been more proud of Bruce for who he is, himself as a father, as an Olympian, a wonderful public speaker. He instills enthusiasm in people. He's gifted."
 She added that she was unaware of his wishes until very recently, but commented further that she is right behind him through his journey.
"I support him whole-heartedly. I just love him like I always have," she revealed.

Uwa nmebi God help us

No comments:

Post a Comment