CONTEND.AD

Tuesday 17 November 2015

CHRIS BROWN’S EX-GIRLFRIEND KARRUECHE SAYS "I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL TO GOD" AFTER VISITING IDP CAMP IN ABUJA

Chris Brown’s ex, Karrueche who visited Nigeria over the weekend has said she cried at the thought of complaining about anything in life after she visited an IDP Camp in Abuja where she met some Boko Haram victims; she said she will be forever grateful to God. Karrueche played with the kids at the Camp and encouraged their mothers



Yesterday I had the opportunity to visit an IDP camp in Abuja where many of the #bringbackourgirls came to. I remember seeing the #bringbackourgirls movement on social media but seeing it in person was a much different experience. I was able to listen to this mothers story of her journey from Northern Nigeria. It was very heartbreaking to hear and to see their living conditions. She said when it rains they have no choice but to stand and there is little to no work for her husband. I told her I admire her for her strength and I will pray for her and her family everyday. This was a very humbling experience for me-I cried at the thought of ever complaining about anything in life. It is unfortunate but I know God will protect them. We can not save the world but we can take small steps to help

Photo credit Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment