CONTEND.AD

Thursday 4 February 2016

SUPPORT LOLA ARISEKOLA FROM PORTARLINGTON CO LAOIS TO WIN THE VOICE IRELAND 2016

Meet Nigerian born Lola Arisekola from Portarlington Co Laois Ireland a law student making Nigeria and Africa proud she is a contestant on The Voice Ireland a musical competition kindly show your support for her

May we meet you?

My name is Lola arisekola from Portarlington Co Laois. I am a law student.

What inspired you to apply for The Voice Ireland?

I was not going to apply this year for the voice but my mum pushed me to apply one hour before the deadline.



What are your hobbies?

My hobbies include travelling, dancing and writing. I love Beyonce, Aretha Franklin, Jennifer Hudson, Kim Burrell.

Does your whole family support you?

Yes, they are my biggest supporters are my parents. As a matter of fact, my dad bought me my first Beyonce album and mum bought me my first musical instrument. 

When did you start singing?

I grew up singing in church and have been involved in a lot of singing Competition around Ireland. My favourite genre of music is soul and gospel.

Thanks for chatting  with us

You are welcome

3 comments:

  1. May God crown all your efforts with Success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God crown all your efforts with Success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God crown all your efforts with Success.

    ReplyDelete